9/13/09

A New Wig Color Choice








Hello My Diva's.



I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend because Monday is rolling in and so is Autumn weather. So Diva's I thought I would try out a lighter wig color, you know step outside the box a little. When I first saw the wig I was not so thrilled with my color shock, I actually was kind of pissed off that I choose such a light color. But now Divas I must say I am so loving this color choice. I guess sometimes we do need to step outside of the box, you know find another look, the same things do get boring after a while. However I did not want a color that was going to wash me out make me look like a cheap whore (LOL) but I infact love the refreshing look that it gave me. So make sure to check the video out for it right here. This wig is a keeper in my stash I really am inlove with this color.

I also am doing my videos for the 120 Palette eyelooks so make sure to check that video out as well in my makeup section on my Blog site.













2 comments:

LazyLaLa said...

Hey diva;
i just had a question about the micha sassy secret wig; does it really hold up because its summer now and i want one that i can wear to the beach and have a full look and i just wanted to know if it will match that..
- sarah

May 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Unknown said...

Wow! It looks brighter! I find that lighter-colored women's wigs are a bliss for you. Nice choice of wig color! Thanks for sharing!

September 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Post a Comment